Clinton was used in a McCain ad. To all those who said her negative ads would not do any harm in the general election - I say foo-ee to you.
We all knew it would be used against Obama in the general election - the party leaders told her to stop to no avail.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/08/2328204.htm
I believe this is what prompted the princess to go out and campaign for the first time on behalf of Obama later.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7550501.stm
I'm still worried what the ego-maniacs are going to do at the Convention. With Bill steping up just before Obama, who knows what his senial self will say.
4 comments:
She's such a power hungry bitch. And the DNC should not let her whipped husband talk at the convention. Who knows what he'll say.
How quickly we turn on the man who led us to 8 years of prosperity in the '90's. Do you really think that Republicans needed any help becoming slime machines against Obama?
Bill, Just because McCain was great during the 90's doesn't mean I'll vote for him now.
People change and they sometimes change for the worse! In this case he did so - big time. Never thought I'd hear them bringing up some of the ideas he brought up during the campaign!
Plus if Hillary kept her mouth shut - they wouldn't be able to use HER voice against Obama.
Post a Comment