14 July, 2008

The New Yorker - a conservative rag - NO REALLY?

I wonder who they're supporting in the election. A'holes. This goes to prove that the take-over of the media is nearly complete. The New Yorker, as conservative as it is, hasn't put a political leader running for election on the cover ever - as far as I know.

Great. Reinforce what the damn red-necked stupid idiots of the nation already think!

3 comments:

Bill said...

This is an absolute travesty that this is allowed to be put on a major US publication. And no one will be held accountable for it either.

The Old Guy said...

Have you ever read the New Yorker??? I do not understand why we can handle satire and jokes when it paints the guy we are against in a certain light, but when it is our guy we are uber-sensitive. This is a very cleaver piece of satire that because there are no more primaries, the cablers are using it to make a non-story a story. It speaks to all of the misconceptions and distortions that unfairly exist about Senator Obama. The New Yorker, the publication that publishes the work of Seymour Hersh, is not supporting McCain.

Ian O'hEnas said...

I realize that it is liberal. But this was done with very poor thought. They haven't put anything concerning an ongoing election on the cover of their magazine before, so why now. They should have realized that it would be taken out of context and used by the McBush campaign to prove that even the liberal media is against him.

That aside, I thought it was great - but should have been reserved for the inside of the magazine - somewhere where conservatives dare not look!