05 November, 2008

LIEberman

So what is LIEberman going to do now that he doesn't have McCain to evily follow around - maybe become a Democrat again, maybe join the Michigan militia, maybe make followers drink some cool-aide? Who knows - but I hope he goes away soon - I hope Connecticut people wise the hell up and quite electing this Republican in Independent clothing. I was most displeased that people were saying there were no more Republicans in the New England area when clearly LIEberman is!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Maybe we can ship him to Afganistan for good!

Staci Kenney said...

I don't know why the media keeps say there are no republicans in congress from New England. Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins from Maine are both republicans. They are more in the center than too the right policy-wise but they are still republicans. Is Maine all of a sudden not a part of New England? Maybe we've been annexed by Canada?

Ian O'hEnas said...

Because it sounds better if there are "none in New England" than there are none in these few states.

OR - maybe Maine is new Ireland!?!?