16 June, 2008

Accident Today - ick



Hey all,


While driving back from Pa, the idiot in front of me slammed on the breaks - we were only driving about 70... I was able to stop, but the people behind me were not... There was no damage to our car, but the others involved are below.


Front car - Lamborghini LM002, 1992

Our Car - Hyundai Elantra, 2008 - only scratches in the back

Next Car - Honda Civic, 2007 - very damaged

Next Car - Lamborghini Reventon, 2009 - Totaled

Next Car - Ford Expendition, 2003 - damaged


The two Lamborghini drivers were Wife (LM002) and Husband (Revent). They opted to tell the cop that they'd pay all damages except for the final car because they started the accident and he was driving 90+ when he hit the civic... The civic wend under my back bumper, but only minor scratches were there - the civic was severly damaged in the front and back!


The husband was a businessman from NYC. He was in the military - special security, and then formed his own business after getting shot for the third time working in NYC. Took 20 years, but he sold the company recently for 400million! They just bought the two Lambo's and a new house in Manhattan!


They're like I'd be - hey, I caused this and have the money - so I'll pay! I'm not going to claim anything to our or they're insurance. I don't see any reason to. The car drove great from 9 miles north of the north B'more B'way to here...

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

You and Mari's luck is unbelievable. At least there wasn't much damage to your car. I don't know what you guys would have done with two cars in the shop. I feel bad that you got in an accident leaving our house :(

Bill said...

The fun never ends..with Lamborginis, you should have had "neck pain." he he