03 April, 2008

Puppy?


LadyBug was a Kumpi! Kumpi - a friend upon who's life you depend. I'm really going to miss her! :( I just wish that there was something more that we could have done for her.


I hope she has enough of her Kumpi Senior food and treats where-ever she ends up... Mari and I are really going to be lonely without her in our lives!


It was only less than 2 years we shared with her, but it is difficult to think of a time without her lying next to the couch with us or putting her head in our laps to be taken out or rubbed...
To you LadyBug - we'll forever love you!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladybug was a wonderful dog. I will miss her lots. I don't remember how we all entertained ourselves before she entered our lives. Bill will miss his jumping partner! :) I'm just grateful she's not suffering now...

Bill said...

Well said Ian. She's already missed.

The Old Guy said...

Sorry about the loss. While I didn't know this Ladybug, it appears she was quite the pooch.