The green party could actually win this time around.
Nader needs to step down from Presidential candidate to VP and ask Gore to be the Presidential candidate.
The two of them can do alot of good for our country; however, Nader does not have the charisma to win an election - I think he's proven this time and time again.
IF Hillary steals the nomination (Bush-esque) then I will NOT vote for the clintoncrats again. It isn't like the dem's have been doing anything good in the congress since winning, so why would they start to do so now - especially under such a corrupt leader.
Hillary = McCain with only a minor amount of self-control...
5 comments:
I have no problem with a viable third party, but the Green Party was a self-promotion for Nader that led to the disaster that we're in for 7 years.
Gore would be an interesting choice, but would he ever agree to lead a party that ruined his chances 8 years ago?
I think that Gore would relish in the idea of a third-party.
I used to think the same way; however, no matter how many votes were cast for Gore he would not have won by anymore than he did...
The supreme court would have found a way to get Bush in no matter what.
Nader and the Green party was around for more than 8 years.
Side note: I think of bush as the emperor in the Star Wars movies. He took control of the courts, the legislature and the executive.
We should do what had to be done to the emperor in those movies to him...
Good comparison, except that the Emperor was much much smarter. That's the problem with most of the evil people that we can compare Bush to- he is without a doubt the dumbest person to ever have so much evil attributed to him.
TRUE DAT!
I cannot think of a "more stupiderly" idiot - to use a Bushism.
This is an interesting theory. When one actually listens to Nader, his views on most things are spot on and much commonsensical than the other parties. I agree on the lack of charisma, plus to many, he is the guy who cost Gore Florida in 2000 (this is false, Gore cost Gore Florida in 2000, he was a terrible candidate). Senator Clinton's campaign has gone off the rails and she is alienating a sizable portion of those in the Democratic camp (you are a prime example of this). I will certainly think twice before election day. I am glad you guys did not continue your Star Wars comparison and say that Barack Obama had to be Darth Vader or Lando. Isn't that how it works in PA, the black guy is only a black guy and nothing more. Don't be bitter guys...
Post a Comment