Got turned down for yet more jobs again today. Many temporary agencies are not hiring, many government contractors are not hiring - and that probably won't change till after the new President takes office. No-one wants to hire too many people, only to find out the jobs are cut, etc...
Friendship Hospital for Animals turned me down as well today. :( I really enjoyed the time I spent there (about 3 hours last week) observing the patient care, etc... Oh well just another tick mark in companies that don't want me... http://www.friendshiphospital.com/index.html
Hayfield Veternary Clinic didn't want me either - so I spent a few hours driving down, taking a tour, etc. before they figured out that my resume didn't have any experience. Then they started asking questions - idiots. Can't you read BEFORE I come down for the interview...?? http://www.hayfieldanimalhospital.com/
Like I said before, there's always f'n EFI. They're still hiring, I probably cannot do anything useful with my life, so why not go back... Poor Mari is working like 20 jobs and 30 hours a day, 8 days a week to keep my arse looking for jobs...
2 comments:
Stop being so hard on yourself Ian. The economy sucks. Mari has a job now so you guys aren't in complete dire straights. Something will happen for you, its just going to take time.
what she said. keep your chin up.
Post a Comment