Stupid things get said when attempting to make a point which are not meant to be attacks or which bring up events that are long done and over.
When these things occur, all we can do is say, "I'm sorry." and throw ourselves on the mercy of the people to whom we've done these things.
All that I know is that I truely hope that the dumbass comments which have been said over these past few weeks do not perminately damage friendships with people whom I consider family...
I'm a moron, who cannot talk correctly and usually ends up saying things in ways in which they are not meant to be said. I'm the equivalent of the guy who uses a wrecking ball to kill one flea when writing.
PLEASE forgive me for the really stupid things that I said in the very poor writing style I in which I said them...
No comments:
Post a Comment