



YAY! My favorite city! Wish we could have stayed longer - so much to do in town and in surrounding Ontario! Some photos above - the top was closed :( so we didn't get the view of the CN tower ominously looming over our heads. The first pitch of the game is also above as well as a photo of the CN Tower from Room 403 of the Holiday INNNN...
FYI - Yonge Stree is the world's largest designated street - i.e. never changes its name. A mere 1,900.5 KM or for you old measuring method folks - 1,178.3 miles long.
2 comments:
1178 miles?? Where the heck does it go to and from?
It was a great time- definitely a place I'd like to see again. I will send you our pics on my first off day.
Definitely a fun time. I would move there if it weren't for the cold/lack of minor league teams (for Bill)/and having to renounce my American citezenship. Oh, and also the fact that they can't spell (colour, favour) :)
Post a Comment